Start your journey from HANOI airport to CAT BA Bus simplest and most convenient way, (no bus direct to Hanoi airport to Cat ba), first you must go to Hanoi old quarter by taxi, bus 86 …
Noi bai international airport is far from about 25km to Hanoi old quarter, there are 2 ways (take a taxi from Hanoi airport to old quarter or take a Bus 86 Hanoi in Bus station to Hanoi old quarter and then get to Cat ba island from Hanoi)
Contact Hanoi airport transfer:
- Booking Pickup tranfer HANOI airport to Old quarter and return ->> price : 20$, Max seats for 4 people.
- Pickup tranfer Hanoi old quarter to Hanoi airport ->> price : 16$, Max seats for 4 people.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get from hanoi to cat ba island
Cat ba island is a wilderness place for you to explore. With a distance not too far from Hanoi, it only takes about 3 to 3,5 hours to reach the center of the Cat ba town by Speed boat and 4 to 4,5 hours to reach the center of the Cat ba town by Ferry, there are alot of bus from Hanoi to Cat ba
Option 1 : BUS – SPEED BOAT – BUS (14 USD)
Daily departure transfer package Bus Hanoi to Cat Ba Island town and return with only 1 time paid ticket (included bus – speed boat – bus). This aims to avoid the scam taxies, buses at local bus station, and unplaned extra costs on the way and bring the most convenient and comfort for Cat Ba Island lovers
As the pickup from your hotel is included, non road pickup on the way as local buses, plus with speed boat, this combo make your journey 1hour 30 minutes quicker than traditional way using local buses.
- Departure: Daily guarantee
- Time from Hanoi to Cat ba: 07:30 / 10:30 and 14:00
- Time from Cat ba to Hanoi : 09:00 / 12:30 and 16:00
- Duration about : from 3 to 3.5 hours
- Cost: 14 USD/person/one way
Contact booking bus ticket : email@example.com
Option 2 : Bus – Ferry – Bus (11 USD)
- Departure: Daily guarantee
- Time from Hanoi to Cat ba : 07:30 / 09:30 and 11:30
- Time from Cat ba to Hanoi : 08:30 / 12h30 and 15:30
- Duration: from 4 hours – 4,5 hours
- Cost : 11 USD/person/one way
Contact booking bus ticket: firstname.lastname@example.org
Way from Cat ba to hanoi airport
There are two ways you can choose to go from Hanoi old quarter get to the Noibai airport when you return from Cat Ba Island.
– You can tell the guide on the bus to call you a taxi and drop you down to the right spot for the most convenient taxi to go to the hanoi airport, price from 300.000 to 350.000 vnd.
– You tell the guide on the bus to drop you off at the bus stop station where the bus 86 hanoi passes and then you just take the bus and they will take you to the airport, price 30.000 vnd.
Hoang Long Bus
Departing from Hanoi’s Nuoc Ngam bus station, Hoang Long operates an efficient bus-boat-bus combo to Cat Ba Town.
It’s cheaper and more flexible to come either on a non tourist boat at Halong City or via Haiphong. Tickets can be purchased at Nuoc Ngam bus station for 250,000 and include transportation to HaiPhong a no wait transfer to PhaBinh, the ferry and a bus to Cat Ba town. [May 2014] [October 2015 update] Tickets have been reduced to 240,000 vnd (180,000 in low season), however, expect very little to no English speakers working for the Hoang Long Bus Company that operates this route.
BEWARE! Luong Yen Bus Station is closed since the beginning of August 2016. The Hoang Long Bus Company now leaves from another bus station, ca. 10 km south of the old quarter. The name of the bus station is Be xe Nuoc ngam (Bến xe Nước ngầm – Ngọc Hồi, Hoàng Liệt, Hoàng Mai, Hà Nội). An Uber from the old quarter costs around 80,000 vnd. The bus schedule is still the same.